Joss Whedon Opening Titles from Best to Worst
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Dollhouse. The Dollhouse theme sequence might be my least favorite theme sequence of all time, actually. The song is terrible, the visuals are dull, and … well, the song is terrible. Did I mention that?
Favorite Opening Titles, Revisited
1. The West Wing. Because really, how often can you describe a title sequence as “stirring”? Only you, Sorkin!
2. Battlestar Galactica. Bleak, haunting, and descriptive, plus that episode flash forward at the end. You can hardly beat these. Unless you’re Sorkin.
3. Firefly. Evoke an excellently appropriate mood for a western space drama. Hard to do.
4. How I Met Your Mother. Yes. That is all I have to say about that.
Best Things About Having a Cat on Your Lap
3. Purring noises
Most Annoying Thing About my Inbox
1. No job offers.
Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2. The podcast to follow
Things I’m Going to Do Now
1. I’m not sure.
2. But it won’t be this.